четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

My story has started a year ago. I went to the capital of Romania for the New Year's Eve ( Reveli 09) to my friend's stylish party. For such an occasion i went to the shop to buy smth increadible, wonderful, hot... And can you imagine my dissapointment when i found nothing interesting.. all these colours grey and black made me sad and melancholy... so i was going home when a wonderful idea occured my head!! Why not to make a dress myself)) So i ve chosen a material, it was a russian shawl:


The dress was great!! It was bright, had a bag and beautiful black shoes in complect.. At the party i was surrounded
by people from Romanian hight society, and they all have been asking me: :Are you a designer? Your dress is looking soo fashionable!!" And there i decided to make a colletion.. Coming back to Moscow i found a girl for sewing, bought the materials and started to work. Now i have 2 lines: summer chiffon trousers and tunics and russian style dresses. I plan to finish this spring and to make a fashion show. Besides, here i will write about interesting events which take place in moscow and all over the world, where i will have luck to be, about interesting people, and articles,music, will show you my ideas about design and clothes combinations. Whatever? Be on fashion, join the WORLD!!!))

2 комментария: