четверг, 14 января 2010 г.

Hola!
My name is Aleksandra and i decided to make this blog, guess what about? Ok cool, its dedicated to the fashion industry and with the help of this, i wanna try to explore my style and i will apply it day by day. Fashion is what surrounds us, what we breathe, what we eat, and the MOST important is what we wear!!! This is my INSPIRATION!!! Well everybody of you know the legend of world fashion, she was bright, she was queen and still she is the best: it's Coco Chanel. she made a revolution in fashion at her ages, and to my opinion ( and i wrote this in facebook also today),nowadays is impossible to make a fashion revolution, but it is possible to make your own contribution in fashion industry development. So my dear we have a chance)))Especially looking at this advertising of Chanel № 5)))What an actress, smell this! Desire!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий